Sunday, March 24, 2013

Walking by herself!

Yesterday was a big day in many ways. We had Will's birthday party and his first baseball game of the season. Morgan had her first big outing since the surgeries, going to both. She sat in her new stroller during the game and for some of the party. Then we got her out and she walked around the party, holding onto my mom and mother-in-law's hands. She was almost running, as she was leading them where she wanted to go! Then, last night, I let go of her hand when leading her out of the bathroom (forgetting she hasn't walked since the surgery, as I was preoccupied with knocking over a flashlight). When I remembered and looked up, she was halfway down the hall! She kept her balance and didn't fall! Praise The Lord for good balance! This morning, she is smiling again and seems to feel better! I know it is going to be a good day. Next week will be busy. I am starting back to work some. I just work part time anyway, and I have lots of help. Our family is helping to get her to therapy and keep her until our nurse starts. It will probably be a couple more weeks until she can return to school. Anyway, just letting you all know that I won't be posting daily anymore. I will post a few times a week to continue to give updates on how she is doing. The prayers are still greatly appreciated. Thank you also for the prayers for Will. He just turned 7. He seems to be taking it all ok but I know that it was hard being juggled around during our hospital stay. We explain it to him as much as we can, and it was good for him to see her in the hospital. He also prays for her seizures to stop(he has seen her have those awful things). I pray that one day, they will run and play together and be the best of friends. Thank you Lord.

3 comments:

  1. Will continue to pray for all of you---thanks for the update; so appreciate knowing how to pray.
    Blessings, Donna Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing, Jeananne! Almost brought me to tears. Love you guys.
    --Kristy LeJeune

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- darling kids Cute and handsome ! It seems like all are good and will continue to email you also. Thanks for your friendship as well It's hard to not to see one another for a while and you as 1 can draw closer now and just remain to be positive strengthened and positve knowing alot of people are beside you. Johnston Abilene TX

    ReplyDelete