Sunday, March 3, 2013


If anyone would like to commit to pray in a 15 minute time slot for tomorrow's surgery for Morgan, please post your name here in the comment section. I will put you on one of the four "branches" of prayer we have growing right now! We are covering the 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. tomorrow. We will also cover surgery 2, but will do so after tomorrow. The Lord gave us a beautiful picture of each "branch" which each has people who pray or "leaves" and then as I was explaining it to Jeananne, the scripture Rev. 22:1 came right out of my mouth that "the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations and for Morgan!" 
Jesus was the Tree of Life in the Garden of Eden. He is also the Vine and we are the branches. The Father is the vinedresser and does the pruning. We are petitioning Heaven and standing on God's Word to receive this miracle for Miracle Morgan! 

5 comments:

  1. If I am posting to the correct spot, please add my name in for 12:00-12:15. I know Jeananne and her famliy from church here in Mason.
    Thank you
    Kim Jordan
    Mason, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed Delyn's link from facebook to your blog. I prayed for your beautiful Morgan, the scriptures you listed and others (11:30-11:45 central time). There is nothing better to pray than GOD'S mighty word. I'll continue to pray throughout the day.
    Becca Rotan
    Knoxville, TN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you recieve this, not sure how to blog, but I sure know how to pray. Praying on the hour all day for Morgan, medical team and all the family. My iPhone beeps and I pray :)
    A large group of ladies from Mason prayed for all of you Saturday, Sunday and Monday. We will continue to surround you in prayers.
    CJ Reardon

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you peaceably prayed for Morngan myself and as a body of bceleivers in Abilene, Texas. I know this is hard to facec but it is possible sounds like and believe it will with your words you have gotten thus far. I hope all have a clear conscie nce and know I am wanting this girl to go into this peaceably as can. Lord put your guiding hands alongside the nurse's and Dr's. Tamra and Kendal Johnston
    Abilene,Texas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Palms 91
    www/myspace.com/michealwsmith/songwriter
    when have time and a word and promise
    it says alot ! Tamra Johnston
    have a blessed days ahead

    ReplyDelete