Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 1 in EMU

Today is a day of watching and waiting seizures. They need to "capture them" so they will know exactly where they are coming from. She had a good night last night. We are thankful she got rest and was comfortable, however, she didn't have any seizures. Even though we are are wanting her to have seizures(never thought I would say that) I am thankful she was able to rest last night after that long day yesterday. The nurses said it is very common for them not to have seizures the first night due to all the anesthesia. She is still sleeping comfortably this morning but has opened her eyes a few times and taken some sips of apple juice. We are praying for a good day to day, that she stays comfortable and that the staff is able to get the info. they need. We are thankful, Lord, that You are with her entire medical team and giving them wisdom.

4 comments:

  1. Jeananne I am so glad she had a restful night.Wes and I and the kids wish we could be there for you, even if it is to just let you get some sleep. We love you and miss yall, please let me know how long Morgan is going to be in the hospital after Friday. If it is going to be awhile I will try to go down and see you.

    If you need to just talk sometime let me know.

    God Bless you..and God Bless your wonderful family.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, we really don't know for sure yet how long we will be here. The second surgery is tentatively set for Friday and then recovery for a few days after that. But, the surgery could be sooner or later depending on when they find what they need. Love, Jeananne

      Delete
  2. Keeping all of you in prayer.

    Blessings,

    Donna Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Billy and Jeananne, I hope this finds you all doing well. I am glad Morgan has had a good night and hope her day has been good too. I will keep yall in my prayers. I know God is with all of yall and will take care of everything.
    IN HIS GRIP
    JULIE WEBBER

    ReplyDelete