Thursday, March 21, 2013

Less seizures

Morgan slept good last night and had very few seizures today. Praise The Lord! She seemed more tired during therapy today, probably because her appointment was so early this morning and she slept in the car on the way there. However, the therapists still said she did good. They really worked her hard on the mat, the ball, the platform swing, and sitting on a bench. She made good eye contact and was attentive to task. She did some good weightbearing on her left arm and leg and did lots of trunk/core strengthening. She used the communication device again today with assistance. I have really been enjoying this time to be with her and see her progress so much in her therapy. I am so very thankful for my wonderful boss for allowing me so much time off. I am really blessed to work in such a wonderful place. Through this trial, I have really learned a lot. It really has strengthened me and hopefully made me a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, and person. That's what I pray for anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment