Thursday, March 28, 2013

Better days. MRI tomorrow

It has been awhile since I have posted pictures. One reason being that she hadn't smiled much lately and hadn't been feeling very good. However, today I got some good ones of her walking! She walks all around the house now by herself. In these pics, she was in the kitchen(her favorite spot) and was reaching for something to eat. Then there is a picture that Billy took of her yesterday in therapy on a swing. The last two days in therapy, she has done very well, and has been more alert. Most likely because she has been sleeping better and having less seizures the last two nights! Praise The Lord! She has been smiling some again. She also continues to be more aware of her surroundings. Family members have noticed too. She watches what is going on, noticing other people around her. She interacts us with us more rather than being stuck in her own world. Just now, she followed Billy into the bedroom and stood and watched as he hung up clothes! Tomorrow she has the MRI. I am a little down about having to do it. She is doing better and I just don't like having to put her under anesthesia again. But the doctors need to make sure everything looks ok since the surgery, especially since she was having so many seizures. I want to thank you all again for all the prayers. They mean so much to us and have kept us going. I want you all to know that I read every comment you make on the blog or Facebook. I just don't respond individually to them as I would not be able to respond to all of them. It means so much to hear from you, either from friends I have known forever, or ones I have never personally met, or haven't talked to in years. I thank you for the words of encouragement, advice, scriptures, or sharing experiences. God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. So thankful for a better night last night---answered prayer. Will be praying regarding her MRI and also for a good night's rest tonight. So appreciate you taking the time to update---know you are very busy. Blessings,
    Donna Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeananne,

    I am thrilled to hear how well she is doing and I haven't seen her since last Easter, but I see the change in her eyes. You can tell that she is seeing things differently. I can only imagine how stressed out and worried you have been, but I am so happy that God is healing her. She is so adorable and I know she will be the happy little girl we all knew she was. We love you and will continue our prayers for no more seizures and that she continues to get better.

    love,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete