Friday, March 8, 2013

God's Presence

Now that I have a few minutes, just wanted to share some of the amazing things The Lord has already done this week. First, he has appointed our medical team. Dr. Clark and Dr. Lee are among the very best. They are so calm, knowledgeable, confident, personable, and reassuring. Our nurses have been nothing short of phenomenal. Carrie, our day nurse was actually off work today but asked to come in today so she could stay with Morgan! She is the one updating us throughout the surgery. Another amazing, but of course less important, however, amazing if you know me, is the fact I was able to sleep all night in the hospital Tuesday night. She had been having seizures all night, which is huge, cause they turn on all the lights and shout out what's happening to the cameras. I didnt even know it. Also, the nurse said Morgan was up playing for two hours and she stayed with her. I knew nothing about it. That shows that The Lord gave me the peace and comfort to sleep. I totally trusted the staff to take care of her. I probably got more sleep that night than I ever do at home. Those of you that know me, know I am always up throughout the night checking on Morgan because she always had seizures at night. But not anymore, thank you Lord! There are more amazing stories that I will try and post later.

3 comments:

  1. As always, our Lord is so very Faithful! Thank you Jeananne, for your faith and bring glory to God during this time! God is in the healing/restoring business! Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, we will continue to keep your family in our prayers. Thank you Jeananne for keeping us posted.

    Judy & Walt Washburn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you al and Morgan. I want to say that prayers have been now lifited and give Lord the glory. Now - when she 's on her way to progressig we need to catch up and see her . I am super escatic for you all. How long do you think ygou will in a mormal room ? Blessing upon God "You are our ultimate healer and Morgan hope to meet you. It's all reassuring .
    Tamra J Abilene -former of mason I'v known a very long time .

    ReplyDelete