Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A sleepless night

Morgan had another rough night last night and did not feel good today. She had seizures all night last night even after I had to give her the Diastat(emergency seizure medication). I got dressed and was headed to the ER again when her seizures lessened some in intensity and frequency, after lots of praying. She has not felt good today, understandably. I cancelled her therapies for today as she needed her rest. I was exhausted too but can't imagine how she must have felt, not sleeping plus having seizures all night. Poor baby. She is such a trooper though and when she perked up some, I of course did some therapy with her myself. Today she pulled herself up into a sitting position by herself. She was able to stand without holding onto anything for about three seconds. Tomorrow we have a postoperative follow up appointment with Dr. Lee's NP, and I have lots of questions. Despite the little setback, I see so much progress and see so much potential. I continue to focus on the progress. One true miracle today: her nurse that stayed with Morgan when she was three and was with us for over a year, is coming back to help us!! Long story short, we lost our most recent wonderful awesome faithful nurse the week before Morgans surgery as her husband got transferred to Houston. Having no nurse, I couldn't go back to work until Morgan went back to school. However, our first faithful nurse came through, and although she had resigned with the agency over a year ago, as she was so busy with her family, she is going back to work to help us! Praise God!

3 comments:

  1. Standing in fervent prayer for Miracle Morgan!!!! So thankful to hear the good report of Morgan smiling and giggling. Praise you Father!! Praying for the Joy of the Lord to strengthen you Jeananne and Billy!! Blessings, The Zesch Crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pray that sizures may stop in name of Jesus so thst she can along with therapies in home as well. Give comfort to he rsweet parents . This is ask in your name I pray
    Love you Johnston's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to pray that the seizures will cease and praying for good rest for not only Morgan but the rest of you as well. Praise God for his provision of your former nurse :) Blessings, Donna Jones

    ReplyDelete