Sunday, July 7, 2013

Priceless

So there are some things money cannot buy. One would be watching two siblings play chase together happily. Especially when one of them just had brain surgery three months ago and was unable to even stand or walk just three months ago. I sat and marveled at them yesterday. Such a blessing to see that again. It has been about three years since I have seen them play together because all of that stopped when she turned two and had the seizures. Yes, yesterday was a blessing. I watched Morgan smile and giggle as Will would chase after her. It was so awesome!! Thank you Lord for restoring these special moments that I will always treasure so much. As I always focus and am thankful for the improvements and the many blessings, I also want to please ask for continued prayers. My specific prayer has been for her brain to continue to rewire and to make the right connections, that she can learn and catch up and develop as she is supposed to, the way God created her to be. She needs to be able to understand right from wrong, and appropriate behaviors and actions. She needs to be able to learn in school. Other specific prayers: Thank you Lord, that she will talk, that she will say words, form sentences, and communicate verbally. Thank you Lord that she will say "I love you Mommy and Daddy". I know she loves us, but how how much it would mean to hear it from her. All these things I took for granted with Will because it all just happened as it was supposed to. So thank you all for your continued prayers that mean so much to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment