Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Melting my heart

Today, Morgan and Will played chase again. They played for quite a while. She would turn back and look to make sure he was coming, then smile and laugh and run from him. Billy and I just sat there and smiled. I could have watched them all day. Then Will walked away and sat down. Morgan came over to wear he was sitting and bent over, grabbed his arm, and tried to pull him up to play with her. I can't describe the feeling, but I felt like my heart was melting. I felt so deeply touched. It is so amazing to see a child so interactive and expressive who just four months ago was so trapped in her own world. I have been thanking The Lord again today.

3 comments:

  1. We are SO happy that Morgan continues to improve . . . and playing with her brother again is certainly an improvement. God will provide more proof of His work in your lovely daughter. And the day will come when you WILL hear her tell you and your husband "I love you". God will give that to you. Always remember that "He who began a good work in 'Morgan' will be faithful to complete it.". That may not be the context in which that verse is set in Scripture, but it's true of all that God does. HE IS FAITHFUL!! Your daughter will be whole again.

    Our best to all of you,
    Nancy, Henry, and Joseph Coram

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my heart melt just reading it! We rejoice with you and continue praying for Morgan and you entire family for progress, learning, and many more precious moments!

    Joyce Gholson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this makes me so happy for all of you!! I know how long you have prayed for this. I can't wait to see her.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete