Monday, July 22, 2013

Blessed Day

Today was a fun, blessed day. Morgan was calm and happy. She and Will played and played so good together today. It was great to watch them have fun together. Much has happened in the last week. Billy and I just got back from a vacation to Big Bend while my parents and Aunt Ruth kept Will and Morgan. We just got back home today. We were nervous about going and almost canceled the trip last week because of Morgan's behavior. However, after assurance from my parents and aunt, we decided to go ahead and go. Morgan had also calmed down some prior to us going. I think she did okay for them for the most part, according to them anyway, but it was a challenge. She was out of her element, out of routine, and stayed up late at night. Bedtime was the most challenge. Billy and I are so very thankful to my parents and Aunt Ruth. We had a great time, are refreshed, and were so ready to come home and see our precious children.

No comments:

Post a Comment