Thursday, April 4, 2013

Showing more emotion

Today in therapy, she started crying. This was totally appropriate as she got scared when she was on the ball. We have all noticed that she is showing more appropriate emotion. She used to never cry unless she was really hurt. The other night, I put her to bed as usual. A little later, I heard her making sounds but didnt go in there. She began to cry. I went in there and she looked at me and was making a d sound. She reached for my hand. I got her out of bed and gave her a drink. She was happy then and I put her back to bed. She then went to sleep. We are so thankful for the little improvements, that really are so big. Her strength and stamina is improving so much. She is tolerating going to school and therapy very well, even though I know it is a long day for her. Praise God for healing her throughout from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Every organ, tissue, cell, and muscle is fully restored. We claim that healing for her.

2 comments:

  1. Glory To GOD!!! Glory be to HIS name! He is!!!! HE is the I AM !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I am about to cry myself! How ironic to be happy that she was crying, but that is so, so good. I also cry when I think about how heartbreaking these last few years must have been for you, with no emotion, no real recognition, no joy or smiles from your precious daughter. I am so grateful that you can have that gift now! And it took this experience for you to make me realize what a gift that is. Thank you and may God continue to bless you all.

    --Kristy

    ReplyDelete