Monday, April 1, 2013

Better day today

Morgan woke up feeling better today. She did good in therapy: reaching for bubbles, using her left hand to eat a snack(with help), swinging on a platform swing, crawling through a tunnel, and sitting/rolling on a ball. She also did lots of smiling today. This is so awesome because she used to never smile prior to surgery, since her seizures began at age two. She did have some signs of having seizures yesterday, like drooling and sluggish chewing of her food. She also was off a little on her balance. I see these symptoms after she has had seizures. I think there is a direct correlation. Therefore, I KNOW that when the seizures stop, she will not have any of these adverse behaviors. Thank you Lord for total healing and restoration in Morgan this very day! I want to tell you all something that Will said the other night. Every night when we tuck Will in bed, after saying prayers and giving hugs and kisses, we say one thing we are thankful for. He said " I am thankful for all the people that are praying for Morgan and our family". I wanted you all to know again that it means so much. I couldn't have said it better than my 7 year old son!

No comments:

Post a Comment