Monday, April 15, 2013

Feeling better!

Today Morgan felt much better. She had no fever and just a little cough. I kept her home from school and therapy so she could rest. She should be ready for school tomorrow and therapy on Wednesday and Thursday. Considering as sick as she was, she has bounced back really fast. Her balance has remained pretty good. She is walking around everywhere and has only fallen once. Prior to her surgery, she was falling down multiple times a day. I am so glad she is feeling better, she has smiled several times today. So much to be thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. Jeananne, I just found out and want you to know we will be praying for you and your precious family. I would love to reconnect..
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that she didn't have a set back after being in the hospital again. She is looking amazing and I still believe come next Easter she will be hunting eggs and running around with all her cousins being a happy and healthy little girl. God is with her every step of the way. May God continue to Bless you and your family.

    Much love,

    Amy Wes, Tia and Jason

    ReplyDelete