Monday, November 11, 2013

Improvements Noticed!

Morgan's behavior continues to improve! She has been less agitated ( although still opinionated and expressing emotions). She has also been a little more calm! Traveling has been a little easier. She still has her moments, but overall, we have been noticing some improved behavior, making it easier on all of us! She has come such a long way since her surgery. The surgery not only helped tremendously with the seizures, but helped her in so many more ways. She really is a different child since the surgery. I am so thankful! Tomorrow is her doctor appointment with her epileptologist, Dr. Clark. I have all my questions ready! Thanks for being in prayer for this appointment. I want to ask about the safetiness of going off the meds and if an EEG is needed. Our nurse is going with us, so she will be able to help me with Morgan while I visit with Dr. Clark. I think he will be happy to see how well Morgan is doing!

1 comment:

  1. So thankful for the improvements -- will be praying for the doctor's appointment as well. Joyce G.

    ReplyDelete