Monday, June 3, 2013

Insomnia

So now Morgan is waking up crying in the middle of the night, two nights in a row now. This is really not like her. Yes, she has gone through phases like this before, but for the most part, the last couple of years she has been a good sleeper. Despite, having had the seizures, but she would always go back to sleep. So I read the side effects of the antibiotic she is taking, sure enough: insomnia. Yes we are all tired, however like I was telling someone yesterday, this is nothing compared to what we have gone through before. I would take this any day over those awful seizures. Someone told me yesterday that they noticed how peaceful I was, that even through the lack of sleep and this new trial, it didn't seem to phase me. Giving God the glory fully!!

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying . Try to go to bed early and hopefully will do ther same . This is awful good for the sould and body fo r anyone ! LOL I wrote you an e-mail friend!
    Johnston

    ReplyDelete