Saturday, June 1, 2013

Feeling better

This has been another rough week for Morgan. She started vomiting on Wednesday, then got 103 fever on Thursday night. Thank The Lord that Tylenol kept the fever at bay through the night and we were able to get her a doctors appointment on Friday. She has another bacterial infection and was put on an antibiotic. Please pray for no reaction this time. I hate putting her on that stuff but I know she needs it to kill the infection. I guess her little immune system is still compromised since the surgery. Please pray for wellness for Morgan!! She is feeling better to day, no more fever and finally getting getting back her appetite. Those of you that know Morgan know she is definitely not feeling well if she doesn't want to eat. Anyway, it's times like these that I am really tested. Once again, our family had to split up for the weekend. We had planned to go to Billy's parents, but I stayed home with Morgan so Billy and Will could go. I am thankful that when she is well, we are able to travel to see our family, all together as a family. My prayer, though, is that one day we will all get to go do a vacation together as a family. My heart was broken last year when we went to Dallas to Legoland and six flags but she wasn't able to go. She just wouldn't have had fun. However, she is a different child now and God will bless us with that time together and restore that time that was lost! I am believing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment