Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Behavioral therapy

We started Morgans ABA therapy last week. I really like the therapist! She is fun, energetic, and very informative. Morgan liked her right away. She is teaching us how to best manage her behaviors. We also will be reinforcing and rewarding the positive behaviors. I am praying this works. We have had some real challenging behaviors lately. I observed her in the classroom after the ARD meeting on Monday, and it was hard to watch the temper tantrums. However, her daily report yesterday was that they started implementing some of the strategies already and she had a much better day! I give God the glory. He has carried us through this. I humanly could not get through it or know what to do without the Lords strength. I pray for all her teachers and everyone involved in her care. They are all doing their best and doing a great job with her. Also this week. I found a wonderful attendent to help us out on weekends. She will be a back up for our nurse. God has always provided. So thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment