Tuesday, March 4, 2014

One year ago today

It has been one year today since her surgery. March 4 2013, we made the drive to Austin for her first surgery to insert the grid. I was thumbing through emails today and came across the prayer list. Wow, how amazing. Every minute of her surgery was covered in prayer by someone. How awesome!! It is so amazing to look back on how far she has come in one year! In about 3 weeks, she will be completely off all seizure meds! She is a happy little girl(with a temper) but feels good and loves to play chase. She is understanding more of what we say everyday. Yesterday, we went to a doctor of rehab to discuss our options for more intensive therapy. She has so much potential now and I really want to capitalize on that and get her as much help as possible. He referred us to get ABA behavioral therapy. I was already on track to get that done through the school, but having an order from him does speed things up. It was not a wasted trip, as I so enjoyed the fellowship time with my wonderful nurse who went with me. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment